Saturday, November 14, 2015

Google Nexus 5X Review

Google Nexus 5X Review!

What are the guys in a year and this is Nexus 5 X I didn't forget about it I just started testing it after I was done with Nexus 6 p-8 really short and sweet because the same exact software as Nexus 6 p but different hardware so in a man in person the next 5 X is actually successor to the beloved Nexus 5 from 2 years ago it's made by LG again too and it keeps a lot of the storm trooper panda looks from that phone and then bring them into the world of 2015 specs and its what a lot of people are looking for a new Nexus and I like it a lot and keep those flat side for easy grip and soft touch finished everywhere this time and just overall a pretty clean design even with the huge nexus Fonton the back so what comparing it to the Nexus 5 actually kind of like the new design a little better though with the exception of the slightly bigger camera which just means Little Rock a bit if you try to text walls on the table but it feels good to me its lightweight especially when compared to some metal phone so I have said I could feel asleep without any metal and I do tend to agree a bit but I had no problems with the actual bill to put together very well and the smallest I make this easier to grips on the bigger found especially without fingerprint reader which I realize might have been hard to reach on the back of the six people a bigger hands now and its smaller body you got a smaller display of 5 inches 1080p panel but more importantly if an LCD panel now it's better than a moment with me and colors are a bit less saturated definitely pops less but this is something most people notice until I get to hold its side by side with a much better screen and 1080p at the size of still 423 PPI so its still funny sharp one place I noticed the LCD of making a difference is one ambient display turns on its first night when you can see the whole display light I'll be there wassupposed to be black battery that's different and so smaller phone equals smaller battery and a nexus 5 X's rock in 8 2700 million dollar sell so that's actually not that small but its not 3400 million dollars or anything so its side and battery life is pretty average have no problems getting through what I consider normal use an opening Twitter Email and feel stuff like that but I pretty much never made it past the full day what size so is Android 6.0 the best new feature is DOS and I've noticed this was pretty much every marshmallow phone at tested standby time is excellent actually while I was testing Nexus 6 P I have is 5 X it on my desk for literally a week still signed in and pulling notifications and everything it was fine so if you're a better user and your phone spends more time in standby mode you'll have no problem with battery life here and it's the USB Type C phone also as we expected with your Nexus is and thankfully there is rapid charge in here even faster terms of percentage than a six piece and the battery is smaller so we're talking something like four hours of use from 10 minutes of being plugged in all the other largest difference between Nexus 5 x + 6 pieces would just see what's inside the specs and other $400 phone Nexus 5 that's kind of has what you would expect in an upper mid tier device Snapdragon 800 eight and two gigabytes of RAM and performances pretty good start and right now Natalie there's some concern that says it's not super high and there will be some lag or delay but I really haven't found that and graphics performance is just pushing 1080p those things just fine smooth all around two gigabytes of RAM might be more than important lost it for someone to multitask so it wasn't so apps open quickly and switching back and forth between them has been approved and Nexus 5 X handles heavy stuff like Damon really well too again at 1080p in fact I think you only place I saw that more than once or twice with the camera app and exactly the same with me on the 6 p.m. for a while if you double tap the power button to open it quickly and sometimes I loaded up and I've been quick and you can take a shot of the times I hesitated big time and actually missed the shot so this is probably the one Then marshmallow and I had any sort of performance issues with the was gonna groove and use his phone with normal use its pretty much fun oh and speaking of the camera this phone is rocking the exact same objects and sensor as a Nexus 6 piece so no difference and image quality there which is great because actually pretty good camera only difference is the processor is capable of pushing 120 frames per second slow motion instead of 240 but different in the image quality sample of a link below to that is a great camera for the price of the phone and also have the favorite songs are on the back in the same place to little bit easier to read something phones a bit smaller and I'm not sure if it's the same sensor as the one in a while we made 16 but it doesn't matter because it's also really good setup was a breeze to less than 20 seconds probably and the fingerprint sensor is super quick and accurate every time I'm glad I have it set up an update I saw your hardware is just Android 6.0 marshmallow there are a lot of service bells and whistles its just pure clean function of experience like the way you from previous messages I think I just found really well nice and clean hardware nice and clean software overall a very well rounded device and the really likes sequel to Nexus 5 overall Nexus 5 X is the best phone at its budget or anything like that but it is one of the best and really you were looking forward to next to see if your Nexus guy if you wanted a refresher the Nexus 5 then this is the phone you're looking forward

LG Nexus 5X: The little brother Android 6.0 flagship for Google!

Nexus 5X: http://amzn.to/1M1kEnB







.


Take One Mitutes To Share This Post


​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment